Saturday, November 15, 2008

Questions That Atheists Shouldn't Be Able To Answer, But Do Anyway

Apparently, some idiot named "Ray Comfort" has put up a list of questions that apparently people like us can't answer. I would like to debunk that ridiculous statement. And no, I didn't look these answers up.

1. What was in the beginning?

Do I even need to describe this in detail? Singularity. Big Bang. We win, you lose, because we have teh science. It works, bee-yatch.

2. How will life on earth end?

Most likely, it's impossible to predict when complex life will end on earth. Single-celled organisms, however, will definitely live until the sun goes red giant and eats the inner planets up. With it's tendrils of fire and it's rapid expansion.

3. What happens after death?

Either we rot, get turned into ashes or perhaps get uploaded into a computer. I'm hedging my bets on the first two theories.

4. What is the purpose of existence?

To breed and pass on genes. This is a great pickup line. Or a great way to get punched in the face.

However, if you go the more optimistic route, it's to live life to the fullest and reach your full potential. But this isn't such a great pickup line, so I'll stick with the realist philosophy. "Pick up tons of chicks and breed like rabbits."

We can also say to have fun. That's a great philosophy to live by, as long as your idea of fun is not to kill people. We can all say (except for the few that don't) that that's a bad idea.

5. Why there is order in all of creation?

Huh? What do you mean by order?

Wait, I just remembered the genetics knowledge that Metal Gear Solid taught me.

Nature favors asymmetry; most species that have become extinct showed signs of sy- wait, that's not answering the question. Nevermind, just google it.

6. Why there is morality in every civilization?

Morality is something that we have evolved to have; even animals have it, but we have a better grasp on it because of our huge brains. Our brains rock.

And no, psychopaths don't count. They're the exception that proves the rule.

7. Why does every civilization believe in a Creator?

Is this a trick question? Look at Sweden, you theistard. Anyway, what do you mean by "Civilization"? Everybody in the civilization? Or the leaders? Or... my brain hurts from the stupid.


8. Why does every sane person have a conscience, even when it is not dictated by society?

See the answer to question six.

9. How did nothing create everything?

It's not that nothing created everything; there was a tiny, teeny-weensy little cute speck of we-don't-know-what that created everything. Hey, I'm eleven, I don't know everything. All I know is that some sorts of atoms gathered around something. And then exploded.

Just look at Wikipedia or something, okay? I swore I wasn't going to use any sources but the ones in my head.

10. Which came first--the chicken or the egg?

The egg. Each generation is effected by evolution ever-so-slightly when it is born. The egg came first because each egg is a member of a new species of chicken. Though you can't tell any differences at all, it's DNA has been altered just a little bit. This translates to huge changes over eons. I tried explaining this to my Muslim friends at school, but then they said something about eggs having babies. It's a good idea not to debate with an idiot except in a controlled debate in public.

If anybody has a problem with my insults, you don't understand. I do it to purge the stupid out of my system.

By the way, it's an element; see?